MFE Headlines.There is a lot going on and we want to keep you in the MFE loop!
Since 2006, MFE has awarded over $1.5 million in grants, scholarships and direct program support to schools and community arts groups in Lancaster County.
Here’s why we exist:
Music is important to our community.
Research shows that music education helps create strong schools and vibrant communities.
Music programs are in financial trouble.
Despite overwhelming evidence of their value, funding for music programs is being slashed.
Music for Everyone is doing something to help.
Our mission is to cultivate the power of music for education and community building.
Our strategy employs three steps:
1. Consult with education and community leaders to identify and assess needs of school and community based music programs,
2. Raise community awareness of those needs and resources to address them,
3. Strategically invest those resources to effectively and efficiently address those needs.
Monthly Download4 and 5 (Click here to download, and it’s yours!)
Latest MFE news
- tuckryanmusic is live from @gobarnstormers clippermagazinestadium He is playing on the @willowvalleycom piano pai… https://t.co/n9PqKpt64c1 week ago
- The Willie Marble Xperience is rocking the house! https://t.co/W0FEnXAnbb2 weeks ago
- The #WillieMarbleXperience is hitting the stage tonight teaming up with @MFELancaster and @Tellus360 to raise some… https://t.co/x9JRlpDjnH2 weeks ago
The Music For Everyone Community Chorus performed the National Anthem live at Citizens Bank Park! You can check out the Video here:
Our Executive Director John Gerdy recently delivered a TEDx talk about the value of arts as a community investment! Watch it and share it with a friend:
Check out the “Great Grant Give-out”. In May we gave over 600 instruments to schools & Non-profits. To date MFE has granted over 3,000 instruments!
The MFE Student Strings Perform at TEDxLancaster! Several of our Student Strings had a very special performance opportunity, watch it here:
The Tellus Takeover was a blast. Check out the video and learn more here